Confident Body Language
We all know the importance of first impressions. People judge on first impressions and these will define how your relationship with that person will be.
- Direct your Feet – Point your feed towards who you are talking to, it shows you want to be there.
- Let others lead – It’s a sign of politeness.
- Look alert – Lean towards the person you are talking to
- Your state of Mind – Your mood determines how you are perceived. A few minutes of exercise and deep breathing will help you relax before a meeting.
- Pay attention – Focus on the person instead of how you are coming across. This is the best way to make a good impression.
- Approachable Postures – Don’t hold things in front of you or cross your arms or legs. This shows that you are paying attention and approachable.
- Reflect Body Language – Doing similar body language helps others bond with you.
Try these tips out the next time you need to make a good first impression with people.
Improve your confidence